● In 1999, A compressor G11 (supporting coupling) provided by Shengu Branch Factory for Jinxi Chemical Plant has been vibrating since it was put into operation. Unable to successfully complete the production task, often in a state of maintenance, Shen Gu sent people to repair many times and rebalanced the rotor. However, the problem remains. In 2003, in desperation, Jin Chemical and Shengu Branch again consulted with multiple parties and found that the problem was on the diaphragm coupling, the gap between the drive bolt and the bolt hole of the diaphragm coupling was as large as 0.8mm, which seriously exceeded the design requirements. After switching to the Schenck coupling, the unit is already operating normally.
● In 2002, the fan of Baotou Steel Sintering Plant was equipped with a coupling, and the coupling bolts were all broken less than half an hour after start-up.
● In September 2003, the fan of Shandong Rizhao Sintering Plant was equipped with a coupling, and the coupling bolts were all broken and the diaphragm was broken after only 6 seconds of start-up. At the same time, the couplings equipped by Sanhuan for the other two small fans of the plant also had problems with inability to install and excessive metering. With the use of the Schenck coupling, it runs smoothly.
● In April 2004, two units of Shengang used three-ring couplings, which were damaged when driving.
● The mill of a cement factory in Fujian province adopts 6 sets of three-ring couplings, and 4 sets of broken sets are broken after driving for half a month.
● In 2011, two couplings produced by a manufacturer (for the trial of Shaanxi Drum) broke off when driving, and after inspection, it was found that the drawings indicated that the material was alloy steel, and the actual material was carbon steel.
● Shengu for the Liuzhou Chemical Plant production of H403 unit, the use of supporting diaphragm coupling, due to the vibration exceeded the standard, in the factory test for up to half a month can not leave the factory, in the face of the user's urgent need for equipment of the strong pressure, the whole plant to the technical plant director as the team leader, the deployment of various experts, the formation of a research team. After many consultations, in desperation, because the manufacturer insisted that there was no problem with the coupling it produced, the factory had to attribute the problem to design defects and prepare to re-cast the casing, resulting in direct losses of more than one million. The up and down pressure is very high throughout the design office. With the attitude of trying it out, Shen Gu asked Schenk to produce a similar coupling for it to verify the problem, and the result was a successful test after switching to a Schenck coupling, and the amplitude dropped from 36μ to 16μ, fully meeting the design requirements. Therefore, the director of Shen Drum Horse ordered that the original manufacturer's coupling should no longer be used.
● A blower of Henan Jiyuan Steel Factory adopts a diaphragm coupling of a supporting manufacturer, which breaks when driving.
● In 1996, Shanghai Jinshan Petrochemical selected two couplings from a supporting manufacturer, one of which could not operate if the driving vibration exceeded the standard.
● At the beginning of 2003, the blower of Hangzhou Oxygen adopted a coupling of a supporting manufacturer, and it broke when driving.
● In October 2006, Shenyang Aircraft Research Institute entrusted the development of two ultra-long couplings (5000kw, 11.7m long) to Schenck, and delivered two 4-meter long and 2 long couplings of 6 meters to a coupling company belonging to China Aviation Systems for production. As a result, Schenck's ultra-long coupling was put into operation at one time. The four units produced by the manufacturer were destroyed within half a month of driving. The four leaders of the manufacturer's subordinate user units went to Schenck Company to congratulate and thank them. The technical difficulties of such ultra-long couplings are: static deflection control in the middle section, critical speed control, and rotor dynamic characteristics control.
● In February 2006, Shenyang Blower Factory for Sinopec Yueyang Shell Company contracted coal gasification unit G63 (14,000rpm) using a manufacturer's diaphragm coupling, the unit test vibration exceeded the standard, the manufacturer redoed a still vibration, switched to the Schenck coupling a test successfully passed. The Schenck coupling weighs 17.3Kg, which is 4Kg lighter than the manufacturer's. All indicators have reached the international advanced level, and have been highly praised by foreign investors, Miss Wei of Sinopec, deputy general manager of Shen Gukong, etc.
● In 2010, 3 couplings of a chemical plant in Chongqing, a supporting end user, were all broken, remanufactured and fully broken, and the third time the size was increased to ensure the start-up.
● In 2011, a coal-bed methane generator set used a manufacturer's diaphragm coupling to drive for 3 minutes, and the coupling was broken, and the new one was broken. Replaced by the Schenck coupling has been running smoothly to this day.
Imported coupling maintenance and transformation:
● Since 1995, Schenck has begun to localize the transformation of couplings imported by major enterprises.
● In 1995, the 7 sets of toothed couplings imported by Shanghai Jinshan Petrochemical Yi dilution factory were changed to diaphragm couplings, and the test was successful.
● In 1997, Harbin Petrochemical imported the Diaphragm Coupling of Elliott Centrifugal Hydrogen Press (Us Kopflex) into the United States. Schenck rushed to produce a diaphragm coupling in 4 days, which has been operating safely so far.
● In 1998, Daqing Refining (former auxiliary factory) smoke machine import coupling (flexibox) only 3.5 months of diaphragm fracture, Schenck modified the original coupling, safe continuous operation for 3 years, no problems during maintenance, is still running.
● In 2000, the expansion machine (1,100kW/40,000rpm) imported by CNOOC Jinzhou 102 Plant broke the diaphragm of the American coupling, and the outer circle of the Schenck coupling was reduced from φ120mm to φ95mm, and the vibration value dropped from 25μm to 13μm, which was well received by foreign experts. The plant's additional imported couplings were also commissioned by Schenck for inspection and correction improvements.
● From 2000 to 2010, Schenck Company has transformed more than 30 sets of imported diaphragms and membrane disc couplings (Ameridrive of the United States / EKK of Japan / BHS of Germany) of Shanghai Baosteel, Angang Steel, Daye Steel Plant, Changye Steel Plant, Beitai Coal Chemical Industry, etc., and has been successfully operated.
● In 2010, Shengu imported a high-torque diaphragm coupling (Lander, Germany) at the request of compressor users. When the compressor H985 was tested, the vibration exceeded the standard, and it was changed to a successful test of the Schenck diaphragm coupling.
● In 2012, Schenck was listed by GE as a partner of the coupling project in China, and jointly participated in several imported coupling transformation projects subcontracted by GE.
● In 2012, 6 imported high-speed couplings before and after Ningxia Petrochemical were transformed into Schenck diaphragm couplings (Kopflex, USA, fully modified or partially modified) platforms for safe operation.
● In 2013, the nitrogen press imported by Beigang Group North Coal Chemical Industry was broken and the shield was broken.
● In 2008, the raw gas compressor was transformed into a Schenck diaphragm coupling and has been in operation so far.
● In 2013, the imported coupling (British Turboflex) diaphragm and the middle section of the two imported compressors of the propylene unit of Liaohua Olefin Plant were successfully tested and praised by British engineers (general manager of the site) and chief engineer of Liaohua.
● In November 2013, the safety coupling (Japan-Sweden cooperation) imported by Tianjin Da Yi Dilute (Sino-Saudi Joint Venture) granulator broke, with a daily loss of more than 1 million yuan, and Schenck only took one week to design and produce a safety coupling, which has been running safely.
● In October 2014, a membrane disc coupling (Japan EKK) in the nitric acid four-in-one unit imported by Jilin Cornell Petrochemical was broken, and Schenck rushed to make the interlayer disc and the intermediate joint with the original semi-coupling, and a successful test was completed.
● In August 2015, the imported membrane disc coupling (EKK) grinding disc of the oxygen press of Anshan Houying Steel Mill broke, and after finding the Schenck company through shen drum and transforming it into a standard diaphragm coupling of Schenk, it has been running smoothly so far.
● In 2015, Dalian Petrochemical imported (kopflex) coupling, the middle joint connection bolt suddenly broke all, the connection flange deformed, but due to production needs, time is limited. Schenck repaired the middle section and equipped it with new bolts to ensure production needs. At the same time, a new set of Schenck standard diaphragm couplings was produced for backup, and replaced after parking, and a successful test drive was completed.
● In 2016, the imported coupling (kopflex) of Liaohua imported cracking gas compressor was successfully transformed into a Schenck diaphragm coupling.
● In 2017, the methanol compressor of Tianjin Alkali Plant imported the Japanese EKK membrane disc coupling, the membrane disc was broken, and Schenck supported a set of diaphragm-type intermediate sections for it, and a test was successful.
● In 2018, three sets of syngas compressors from Tianjin Alkali Plant were imported from Japan to be transformed into EKK membrane plate couplings and replaced by Schenck diaphragm couplings. (Not yet operational)
● In 2019, Yingde Gas imported Kopflex diaphragm coupling is a spherical axial limit structure, three domestic manufacturers bid, and Schenck won the bid at the highest price.
● There are more than 100 such examples, and the table is running well.
● In 2019, the company designed and produced a 37,000kw high-power diaphragm coupling for Yanshan Iron and Steel, replacing the imported German Flanders coupling.