● In 1988, we independently produced diaphragm couplings.
● In May 1993, as a manufacturer representative, Schenck participated in the drafting of the "National Standard for Diaphragm Coupling" in Liaoning Building.
● In 1995, it cooperated with Xi'an Jiaotong University and Sinopec Beijing Design Institute to develop a high-speed and high-power diaphragm coupling, designed computer software, and successfully used it for the calculation of alternating stress, torsional stiffness, critical speed, additional bending moment and other projects of the coupling.
● In 1997, he was invited by the Mitchell Mechanical Society of the United Kingdom to participate in the International Symposium on Diaphragm Couplings.
● In 1998, it became the translation unit of API671 (American Petroleum Institute Flexible Coupling Standard), and is a manufacturer of couplings in China according to API671 standards.
● In 2004, it was listed by GE corporation as a partner of the coupling project in China, and jointly participated in several imported coupling transformation projects subcontracted by GE.
● In 2005, the company put into operation the 80,000r/min coupling and high-speed plain bearing for Xi'an Jiaotong University.
● In 2005, at the request of Gauteng (the world's largest fan manufacturer), it produced more than 300 sets of high-power long-wheelbase diaphragm couplings and put into operation.
● In 2006, the company successfully tested the membrane disc coupling developed by using new technologies in the United States, and provided products for Shengu, Siemens and other users. And there are exports to Iran.
● In 2007, the company's first domestic synchronous automatic clutch designed and manufactured was put into operation in Jiangsu United Cement Company, a Sino-foreign joint venture.
● In 2008, Schenck successfully developed a world-class 3DS fully dynamic balancing coupling. Using on-site dynamic balancing interface and phase magnetic stripe preset technology, the unit shaft system vibration can be completely solved in just one drive. In the same year, Schenck developed the American rubber block coupling and the universal elastic coupling, which are domestic precedents.
● In 2009, Schenck designed the NuP+ diaphragm combination coupling for the frequency conversion unit, which successfully solved the problem of torsional oscillation of the unit caused by the frequency conversion harmonics. The coupling also absorbs torsional shocks of reciprocating compressors and high-speed diesel engines up to 90 percent.
● In 2010, on the basis of foreign technology, the company manufactured an improved 3S clutch —-- mobile synchronous automatic clutch, which has been supplied to more than a dozen enterprises.
● Completed the parametric mapping in 2010. Both the coupling and the clutch are calculated using the finite element method (ANSYS) for strength and rotor dynamics.
● In 2010, Schenck developed a peak torque filter coupling for wind power equipment.
● In 2012, we successfully developed a swing type beyond the clutch, which has large torque, programmable speed and non-sticking. The product belongs to the domestic first and successfully replaces the traditional wedge clutch.
● In 2013, we successfully developed a large-scale unit fully automatic auxiliary start/pan car device, replacing the imported high-end auxiliary start/pan car device.
● In 2014, in cooperation with Siemens, we successfully developed a coupling with a torque of 4000KNm, and cooperated with a military enterprise to develop a coupling with a length of 11 meters, a weight of 17 tons and a power of 80,000kw.
● In 2014, Schenck successfully developed the domestic swing synchronous automatic clutch and the mobile synchronous automatic clutch (a total of two companies around the world can produce). Since then, Schenck has ventured into the high-end manufacturing industry in this field.
● In March 2015, Cangzhou Zhengyuan Chemical imported centrifugal compressor high-speed coupling damage seriously, Schenck company only took 5 days to produce a coupling, after installation and good operation.
● In 2016, the company successfully developed the NUTEX variable torque coupling, which not only absorbs the torque fluctuation impact of the diesel unit of the reciprocating compressor unit, but also effectively solves the industry problem of torque increase unit connection transmission in many work such as chemical raw gas compressor unit and ethylene granulation unit. The service life of the elastic sleeve is increased from 3.5 months to more than 5 years, and the back teeth are more than 2 times more than possible.